• Introduction [0:00]
• Ben talks about what they do at Message Lab [1:27]
• Dealing with customers outside of work [4:38]
• How Ben answers the client’s question “how is this strategy going to increase our sales?” [7:38]
• Ben explains Message Lab’s promise of delivery [8:06]
• Measuring the customers’ response [9:48]
• When is the best time for a client to approach a company like Message Lab? [15:13]
• How new technologies, such as Facebook’s Meta, affect the way content is distributed [19:36]
• Making your brand the signal in a noisy online world [21:32]
About Ben Worthen:
Ben Worthen is the CEO of Message Lab. He has spent the last several years combining journalism, data and design to help organisations create content that resonates with real people. In 2007, he joined The Wall Street Journal, where he covered the tech industry and wrote more than 50 Page One stories. Before Message Lab, Ben was editor-in-chief at Ready State and head of content at Sequoia Capital.
Thanks for checking out today’s episode! Be sure to tune in for the next one, subscribe, and share this podcast.
Connect with The Kim Barrett Show:
• Subscribe on Youtube
• Follow Us on Facebook
Want access to the “Behind The Scenes” takeways from The Kim Barrett Show? PLUS “Insider Access” to the latest advertising insights from the HQs of the biggest ad platforms on the planet?GET ACCESS
Kim Barrett is a world renown Social Media Marketer, focussing on Facebook. He Is an International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Trainer, having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures.