• Introduction [0:00]
• What does Dustin Devries do? [0:57]
• What got Dustin into Digital Marketing [1:22]
• Biggest shifts in digital marketing over the last couple of years [2:50]
• Limitations of drag and drop, easy-to-use website builders [4:25]
• SEO results: Custom-built websites vs easy-to-use site builders [6:12]
• Common pitfalls of businesses when it comes to digital marketing [7:48]
• Dustin’s favourite aspect in digital marketing [9:50]
• Incoming trends for digital marketing this year 2022 [12:31]
• Dustin’s New Year Resolutions [17:25]
Dustin DeVries is the co-founder and technology consultant at Caffeine Interactive Technologies — a provider of web-based solutions for businesses. Typical clients include startups and web-based ventures looking to design the next killer SaaS app or web-based product. Dustin helps businesses solve problems with web and mobile software solutions. His hobbies include reading, gardening, tennis, fishing, camping, and spending time with family.
Thanks for checking out today’s episode! Be sure to tune in for the next one, subscribe, and share this podcast.
Connect with The Kim Barrett Show:
• Subscribe on Youtube
• Follow Us on Facebook
Want access to the “Behind The Scenes” takeways from The Kim Barrett Show? PLUS “Insider Access” to the latest advertising insights from the HQs of the biggest ad platforms on the planet?GET ACCESS
Kim Barrett is a world renown Social Media Marketer, focussing on Facebook. He Is an International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Trainer, having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures.