• Introduction [0:00]
• What James Cant does [1:20]
• How James transitioned from bodybuilding champion to helping other people [2:10]
• First steps to take in living a healthier life and the difference it made for James [4:46]
• The first tangible step to take in identifying that one wants to change [7:40]
• Stories of change after aligning both summit and goals [12:06]
• Stories of clients’ physical changes [14:54]
• Tips to remain in tip-top shape during the holidays [17:52]
• Why your identity is so important [23:31]
• Effective hacks and cheats that allow you to perform at your peak all the time [25:37]
James Cant is a veteran pro bodybuilding athlete and is the Founder of JCF Coaching. He has a strong passion for agreeing that the health and fitness industry has well succeeded in its allowance for mediocrity.
JCF Coaching takes pride in its calling to correct this mediocrity by delivering optimal results through investing time and money well spent into ensuring clients get the highest quality programs and accurate information.
This uncommon approach too often causes JCF to pour over client records, scrutinising what they can do in the future to improve our protocols and deliver even smarter, better and faster results.
Thanks for checking out today’s episode! Be sure to tune in for the next one, subscribe, and share this podcast.
Connect with The Kim Barrett Show:
• Subscribe on Youtube
• Follow Us on Facebook
Want access to the “Behind The Scenes” takeways from The Kim Barrett Show? PLUS “Insider Access” to the latest advertising insights from the HQs of the biggest ad platforms on the planet?GET ACCESS
Kim Barrett is a world renown Social Media Marketer, focussing on Facebook. He Is an International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Trainer, having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures.