• Introduction [0:00]
• SquadCast and their goal of helping podcasters create quality content remotely [01:15]
• The benefits of podcasting [02:48]
• Video podcasts vs audio-only podcasts [06:04]
• Is there a chance for your podcast to be decentralised? [09:35]
• Pitfalls to watch out for when starting a podcast [12:52]
• Tips to bump up your podcast’s growth [18:08]
• When to start thinking about monetisation and productisation [21:55]
• What is the wrong reason for starting a podcast? [27:29]
As a podcaster, designer, developer, and author, Zachariah Moreno understands the need for quality remote podcast content. That’s why he co-founded SquadCast along with Rockwell Felder, a CPA and entrepreneur. Together, they aim to help creatives engage in meaningful conversations without the issues that come along with starting and maintaining a podcast. Based in Oakland, California, they have been serving customers in well over 120 countries all over the world since 2017.
Thanks for checking out today’s episode! Be sure to tune in for the next one, subscribe, and share this podcast.
Connect with The Kim Barrett Show:
• Subscribe on Youtube
• Follow Us on Facebook
Want access to the “Behind The Scenes” takeways from The Kim Barrett Show? PLUS “Insider Access” to the latest advertising insights from the HQs of the biggest ad platforms on the planet?GET ACCESS
Kim Barrett is a world renown Social Media Marketer, focussing on Facebook. He Is an International Best Selling Author, Speaker and Trainer, having taught marketing around the world and helping businesses grow to 6 and 7 figures.